Safety measures to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus infection
At Hotel Hills Sarajevo, we take care of our guests and employees, so in accordance with the current epidemiological situation, we implement the prescribed epidemiological measures and recommendations for swimming pools and water parks, as well as wellness, gastronomic and accommodation facilities.
Help protect all guests and our employees by following the recommendations.
Safety distance: please keep a safety distance of 1.5 m.
Protective mask: The use of a protective face mask is mandatory in all public enclosed spaces.
Hand disinfection: we recommend that you disinfect your hands several times. Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the hotel
Cough hygiene: cough/sneeze into a handkerchief or upper sleeve.
Key general principles for preventing the transmission of the new coronavirus infection:
- Partake in tourist and catering activities only if you are healthy and show no signs or symptoms of acute respiratory infection (such as cold, malaise, muscle aches, fever, cough).
- Disinfect your hands upon arrival, before and after using the toilets and upon departure.
- Wash hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water.
- If water and soap are not available, disinfect your hands with a dedicated hand sanitizer.
- Do not touch your face (eyes, nose, and mouth) with dirty/unwashed hands.
- Respect the recommended distance between persons of at least 1.5 meters.
- Observe proper cough hygiene (before coughing/sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a paper towel or cough/sneeze into the upper part of the sleeve). Dispose of the paper towel after each use and then wash your hands with soap and water.
- In times of increased respiratory infections and the COVID-19 epidemic, we should avoid indoor gatherings of a large number of people.
- Indoor rooms should be thoroughly ventilated several times a day.
- When moving and staying indoors, while maintaining a sufficient interpersonal distance, use face masks or other forms of mouth and nose protection (scarf, kerchief, or similar form of protection) that cover the nose and mouth during the epidemic.
Pools at the Thermal riviera
- You must disinfect your hands when entering the facility and before and after using the sanitary facilities and changing rooms. Disinfectants are available at designated sites throught the hotel and pool area. ⋅ A safety distance of 1.5 meters in and out of the water shall be maintained.
- When moving and staying indoors (reception, sanitary facilities, changing rooms), while maintaining a sufficient interpersonal distance, use face masks or other forms of mouth and nose protection (scarf, kerchief or similar form of protection) that cover the nose and mouth during the epidemic.
- Before entering the bathing area, be sure to take a shower.
- Intensive disinfection and cleaning of sanitary facilities is carried out every two hours (if necessary, more often). Deckchairs are disinfected several times a day and always after the guest stops using them.
Wellness and saunas
- The number of people indoors is limited according to the available space. A safety distance of 1.5 meters is mandatory in all areas of the wellness center and saunas.
- When moving and staying indoors (reception, sanitary facilities, changing rooms, spa premises), while maintaining a sufficient interpersonal distance, use face masks or other forms of mouth and nose protection (scarf, kerchief or similar form of protection) that cover the nose and mouth during the epidemic.
- All surfaces in hallways, rest areas and toilets are often cleaned and disinfected.
- Deckchairs in rest areas must be spaced apart to ensure the recommended distance (unless people are members of the same family or group) and are disinfected several times a day and obligatorily after the guest has stopped using them.
- Before entering the wellness center for massage and cosmetic treatments, hand disinfection is mandatory, as well as after each use of sanitary facilities. Disinfectants are available at designated sites. During the treatment, our employees wear a face mask, and after each client, a thorough disinfection of the workplace and accessories is performed. The guest is also required to wear a face mask during the treatment.
- According to the current recommendations, we keep a record of each client’s time spent in the wellness center (time of entry, contact information and time of departure from the room) for a contact list in case of symptoms in clients.
- Be sure to disinfect your hands upon arrival at our restaurants throughought the Hotel Hills and Thermal riviera complex. Hand disinfectants are placed at the entrance of each one.
- In closed restaurant spaces or gastronomic facilities it is recommended to use a face mask or other form of protection of the oral and nasal area, e.g. when arriving at the table, leaving the table, when using the buffet in the hotel and when using the toilets, which guests can safely remove afterwards..
- We are happy to bring disinfected salt and pepper shakers and salad dressings to the table. Please ask the waiter for them.